Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A nickname for Jasmine.

Hey Berries,

My thread got trashed by a troll yesterday, so I closed it. I'm posting it again

Well, I'm kinda looking for a new nickname. I have always been a Jazz/Jaz, Jassy/Jazzy or Jazzymin. I don't really like those nicknames at all. I quite like my full first name, but I have never liked my middle name (Lee) and I wouldn't go by that.

I'm rather tall, clumsy and quiet. I like being alone, but not lonely. I love music, Ben Howard, Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling, Of Monsters & Men, Matthew & The Atlas. I love reading, especially the classics. I love taking photos. I love old movies, classic or not. I am a huge Downton Abbey, Robin Hood (BBC), North & South fan. My favourite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany's & Last of the Mohicans. My style (interior, fashion etc) is classic, vintage, and little bit preppy. (Check out my pinterest, for the idea of it)

The name doesn't have to have any relation to my actual name, just something you think would suit me.

Oh and here's a picture: (My nose isn't that big in real life!)

Thank you!

Jude, blackbird.

\//\\/ spring cleaning \//\\/

My names is Jasmin and my sisters call me Jam or Jammin. I just start singing "we Jammin I wanna Jammin with you"

Minnie is the first thing that comes to mind. It was a really popular name for girls many (MANY) years ago, so it has that vintage flair you seem to like.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Minnie was my first thought and I think it suits you perfectly. Maybe Petal for the flower Jasmine?

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Melbourne, Australia
    I like Mina - classic but spunky