Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which boy name do you like best?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Milo Charles

19 55.88%
  • Miles Charleston

5 14.71%
  • Knox James

2 5.88%
  • Knox Jameson

8 23.53%

Hybrid View

Vote on our boy name choices!

My husband and I are having a boy in September, our first. We've narrowed our list down to a few final choices. The middle name will definitely honor one of our fathers (James or Charles). Here are the choices as they currently stand, and please let me know which you like best and why. We're from the southern US, if that helps for any reason.

I like the names Miles and Milo but am not so fond of Knox.

My favorite isn't on your list - It would have to be Milo Jameson

I voted for Knox Jameson. Knox James was too punchy, with the two monosylablils. Likewise, Miles Charleston had too many S sounds somehow--though you are clearly trying to avoid Miles Charles. Miles James might work though.

I'm not a fan of Milo. Otherwise Milo Charles would be good.

Yes, I'm definitely trying to avoid either Miles Charles or Knox Charles. Miles Charles is a little too sing-songy with both names sharing the one-syllable-ends-in-s thing, and Knox Charles is just a bit hard to spit out with the -x followed by the ch- sound. Thanks for the votes and the feedback so far!

Our future girl name has been decided for awhile now -- if/when we have a girl, we'll name her Genevieve Frances and use the nickname Vivi. What do people think of Knox, Milo, and Vivi as a potential sibset?