Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like Ramona Iris with the nn Romy!

I like Thea but only as a nn for Theodora or Dorothea

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I like Thea, but it seems a little incomplete. I prefer Althea or Dorothea, I think. I really don't like Verona. For some reason it seems a little masculine to me and I'm just not a fan of place names. I love, love Ramona nn Romy. I think Romona Celeste has the best flow, but I'm a sucker for Iris.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I prefer Ramona by far. Thea seems imcomplete to me, as someone else said. Verona is a city in Italy and so I can't get past that association, or Verona Beach.

Ramona Celeste is very pretty. Ramona Iris works too, I think..

Thea is very pretty, but very safe and fairly conservative. Ramona and Verona each have a feel of their own, and to me, it's not a bad thing that Ramona is kind of a perennial eight year old girl. I like Verona, but I wonder if it'll get second-guessed as Veronica very frequently.

I like Thea least of the three, and I think the decision between Ramona and Verona would come down to details like surname and which side of the coin comes up.
    Proud cat mom to Hugo & Frida

Today's favorites:

Terttu, Viveka, Xochitl, Mariam & Karim, Eero, Franz, Roque

Love all of them, though I prefer Thea as a nn (but as a stand alone it's great too).

Verona Celeste
    Ramona Iris
    Thea Isadora Jane
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias