Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like Ramona Iris with the nn Romy!

I like Thea but only as a nn for Theodora or Dorothea

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I like Thea, but it seems a little incomplete. I prefer Althea or Dorothea, I think. I really don't like Verona. For some reason it seems a little masculine to me and I'm just not a fan of place names. I love, love Ramona nn Romy. I think Romona Celeste has the best flow, but I'm a sucker for Iris.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I prefer Ramona by far. Thea seems imcomplete to me, as someone else said. Verona is a city in Italy and so I can't get past that association, or Verona Beach.

Ramona Celeste is very pretty. Ramona Iris works too, I think..

Thea is very pretty, but very safe and fairly conservative. Ramona and Verona each have a feel of their own, and to me, it's not a bad thing that Ramona is kind of a perennial eight year old girl. I like Verona, but I wonder if it'll get second-guessed as Veronica very frequently.

I like Thea least of the three, and I think the decision between Ramona and Verona would come down to details like surname and which side of the coin comes up.
    Proud cat mom to Hugo & Frida

Today's favorites:

Terttu, Viveka, Xochitl, Mariam & Karim, Eero, Franz, Roque

Love all of them, though I prefer Thea as a nn (but as a stand alone it's great too).

Verona Celeste
    Ramona Iris
    Thea Isadora Jane
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Cedric. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Amadeus. Damien Alexei Orion