Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Just to echo everyone else, Violet is a nice name, but it is becoming popular, so it's not as uncommon as you think! I also like Serena and Magnolia.

My Favorites:

Luna - I love the connection to my name, Diana, and the thought of a "Little Luna" is just adorable. I also like names where I can provide a Chinese nickname, which would be Xiao Yue (Little Moon)

Flora - I like short and sweet names, obviously, and this one is just so classic and sweet. Also another easy Chinese nickname: Xiao Hua (little flower)

Euphemia - This one is just super sweet sounding, it really doesn't fit in with my other favorites, but I still adore it. I love the nickname Euphie.

Caroline - Another one that doesn't fit in, but it grew on me after watching 2 Broke Girls. I just love the sound.

Artemis - Another name I like due to the connection to my name. She's also my favorite goddess. I think Missy could be a cute nickname
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I really like your favorites, Serena in particular.

My favorites:

Zoe- I've loved this name a very long time. It took just as long a time to convince the fiance but he came around. I love the meaning, I love the sound.. The image I have in my head is a little girl running down a hill, laughing, with wild curly hair streaming behind her. It's crazy, I know, but that's what I see when I say the name.

Noemí- It's my fiance's favorite, but I've grown to love it too. It reminds me of a favorite blanket or sweatshirt.. comfortable, warm and peaceful. It makes me happy. Lately I've been contemplating using Zoe and Noemí together... Zoe Noemí

Elinor- I love the way it sounds, I love the history, and I love how elegant it looks.

Cassandra- it's sassy and spunky

Alina- every Alina I've known has been a beautiful person inside and out so I feel like I could give that to a future daughter.

Anastasia- the meaning is my favorite.

I have a few outliers- Cecilia, Lucía, Ophelia, Elizabeth and Catherine.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Fiona- Beautiful name! I also adore the nn Fi/Fifi. Also, the alliteration with the last name is not a problem, so long as you don't use another name that starts with "F" in the middle.
    Ivy- Timeless. Ivy Annabelle sounds lovely.
    Violet- Love it. Vi is also a cute nn.
    Susanna- Feminine and pretty. I prefer Susannah though.
    Maya- Although I also pronounce this name as my-uh, I can see how others would pronounce the name as may-uh.
    Serena- I agree completely! I still love Sabrina as well though.

Wonderful list! Here's my list:
    Amelia: I love the name Emily, but Amelia is a wonderful alternative.
    BeatriceTrixie”: I adore the nn and the meaning: 'Blessed, brings happiness'
    DaphneDaffodil/Effie
    Diana: Meaning: 'Divine'
    MatildaMattie/Tilly
    Naomi: Meaning: 'My joy, delight'
    Nora: Family name.
    Phoebe “Feebs”: Meaning: 'Radiant, shining one'. The problem is that I also love the name Holden for a boy, and I don't want to copy the characters' names from Catcher in the Rye!
    Vera: Meaning: 'Faith; truth'.

Timeless/Popular names (that I would most likely use for middles): Anna, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Jane, Victoria

I just had a Phoebe Amaryllis but if I had heard Delphine before she was born, that's what her name would be now

Love your top girl names, especially Fiona and Ivy.

My favorite girl names would have to be (in no particular order)

Clara: I love this name, and it's association with the Nutcracker. I did ballet as a little girl and loved it. Clara sounds charming and beautiful to me and would age well on a little girl imo.

Daphne: This name is pretty awesome to me as well, it's very pretty and not very common (especially where I am from). I think it is feminine and pretty.

Eleanor: Love this name, I feel it's elegant and classic. Plus has great nn potential.

Ivy: To me this is classic, simple, and stunning. Easy to spell, easy to say and brings in my mind a very pretty and sweet lady.

Violet: I know one of the sweetest ladies with this name, so to me it is beautiful and reminds me of a woman who has a wonderful heart!

Moira: This is one of my favorite names, unfortunately for me it'll never get used as a baby name b/c DH thinks it's weird and "made up", which it isn't, but whatever. I think it's stunning and underused and it was Wendy from Peter Pan's middle name, loved Peter Pan growing up.

Merida: This name is a newer favorite of mine, it's spunky, sassy, and pretty all at once!