Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Great list of favorite names! I like that they walk the line between familiar-feeling (i.e. not random made-up names) but unique. They are also feminine, but not overly-so, and have a certain strength to them.

My current favorite girls names:
    Beatrice
    Anya
    Ramona
    Saskia

I also really like: Olympia, Mirabel, Adelaide, Annika, Coraline, Linnea, Lorelei, Eleanor, and Seraphina.

Ash-From your list I really like Liliana. It's a nice alternative to the ever popular Lily. I do have a soft spot for names ending in Ana/Anna. My favorite being Julianna. I pronounce Anna with a long A sound. I don't personally like how the short A sounds. I think it takes away from the beauty of the name. I've always loved the nickname Jewels too. At one point had this name high up on my list. It fell off the list pretty quick since hubby is highly allergic to J names lol. I also like Tess but I prefer Tessa. It sounds more complete and prettier in my opinion. How do you feel about Theresa with Tess/Tessa as a nickname? That way she can choose what she prefers to be called as she gets older.

Thanks so much Hillymae That's exactly the vibe I was going for! I absolutely love Ramona from your list. IMO, it's a good mix between classy and spunky

Great list! Love Fiona, Ivy, and Violet

Fiona - I agree, very pleasant to say, great nicknames, shrek ref doesn't bother me at all either

Ivy - cool, spunky little name. Stands out to me in a good way, was on mmy girl list as well
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Sorry, keyboard froze on me. So lastly, sweet Violet - lovely lovely name. It's getting popular if that bothers you. But it's a darling name
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!