Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Sora and Lavender from your list.

To me though, you really sound like an April. April is the name I considered for myself at one point, and you and I share a lot of the same qualities listed.
    Also, April and May is the time where it gets warmer, but the bugs haven't come out much yet, so it fits some descriptors as well. I do like the idea of May as well.

Other ideas I like:
    Sara, no H.
    Lily
    Janine
    Danielle
    Kailey
    Gracie
    Katelyn
    Melody
    Alana
    Catherine, not Katherine
    Evelyn
    Hallie, not Holly
    Isabelle
    Katrina
    Lynn

I actually think Lavender suits this girl the best. It just seems so light and airy as you described her spirit. It shows her love for nature and her natural being and appearance it seems she may have. Lavender Emily and Lavender Aria sound amazing to me Good luck, and even if everyone says to go with a certain name, go with your gut...I know it's hard, my baby is due in less than 10 weeks!
    Last edited by livcathrynnnn; May 7th, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by livcathrynnnn View Post
    I actually think Lavender suits this girl the best. It just seems so light and airy as you described her spirit. It shows her love for nature and her natural being and appearance it seems she may have. Lavender Emily and Lavender Aria sound amazing to me Good luck, and even if everyone says to go with a certain name, go with your gut...I know it's hard, my baby is due in less than 10 weeks!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence with Lavender!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I was reading through the comments again, and I wanted to know what people thought of Niamh? A couple of people suggested it and I like it. Do you think it could be pulled off? What do you think about the pronounciation issues? (I'm from the U.S. if that changes anything.)
    nineteen & renaming myself soon