Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darabelle87 View Post
    Feels like an Elowen to me! :-)
    Great! I'm glad that someone likes one of the names I have up here.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I second the suggestions of Callie, Lily and Niamh (totally sounds like you could pull this off but understand your pronunciation concerns). And I'm the odd one out but to me Lavender seems perfect for you I picture an young, innocent-looking girl with a bow in her hair and cute long socks but who also has a slightly darker, edgier side. Exactly the kind of person who appreciates the elements and the nighttime.

Other suggestions:
    Avalon "Valley"
    Alethea
    Electra
    Garnet
    Allegra
    Gwyneth
    Calista "Callie"
    Fenella
    Lyra
    Delphia/Delphi
    Ginevra "Ginny"
    Layla/Laila/Leila (means night = awesome)
    Amaya (means night rain = double awesome)
    Frostine
    Melisande
    Demelza
    Morwenna
    Sabrina

Wow, sorry for such a long list! I had far too much fun with this - I'm another one who definitely relates to your description.
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?

Out of your list, Serephina or Elowen. Name that comes to mind is Elsie or Giuliana.

Quote Originally Posted by morganalefaye View Post
    I second the suggestions of Callie, Lily and Niamh (totally sounds like you could pull this off but understand your pronunciation concerns). And I'm the odd one out but to me Lavender seems perfect for you I picture an young, innocent-looking girl with a bow in her hair and cute long socks but who also has a slightly darker, edgier side. Exactly the kind of person who appreciates the elements and the nighttime.

Other suggestions:
    Avalon "Valley"
    Alethea
    Electra
    Garnet
    Allegra
    Gwyneth
    Calista "Callie"
    Fenella
    Lyra
    Delphia/Delphi
    Ginevra "Ginny"
    Layla/Laila/Leila (means night = awesome)
    Amaya (means night rain = double awesome)
    Frostine
    Melisande
    Demelza
    Morwenna
    Sabrina

Wow, sorry for such a long list! I had far too much fun with this - I'm another one who definitely relates to your description.
    Your post made me smile! You seem to really get me. I picture the same thing with Lavender! I thought I was the only one. No one else really seemed to get that vibe from it. I'm going to reconsider Niamh since two people feel like it might be okay! I don't care for Callie but I do like Lily! If I did use Lily it'd probably be Liliana with the nickname Lily though.

I really like Avalon but I don't know if it's me. Plus it's the name of a car(I always see commercials about it.). That kind of turns me off from it.
    Lyra's really cute and I like it, but it feels a little... lacking.
    Someone who used to be a big part of my life has a daughter named Amaya, and that might get a little weird if I were to run into them. I really like Amaya though, and I love the meaning!

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I didn't mind the long list. I'm glad you enjoyed my post! I was worried that peopole would see how weird I am and think I was crazy or something! lol
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

I like Elowen best, but Sora is a close second.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace