Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Oh gosh! That sounds like me, except I was born and raised in the city. My name is Keela, btw. Besides that, I'd say she sounds like an Autumn (Auttie) or India (Indie).

Quote Originally Posted by keyla View Post
    Oh gosh! That sounds like me, except I was born and raised in the city. My name is Keela, btw. Besides that, I'd say she sounds like an Autumn (Auttie) or India (Indie).
    Wow really??? I guess we're really alike! I thought I was just this weird being. Keela's a really cute name! Idk if it's for me but I like Autumn!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Wow, you sounds almost like me! Except different styles (but not extremely different too, I think). I also dislike hot weather.. Yet I was born in June, in a tropical country.

For her name, I'm thinking about:
    Luna (My pseudo. I decided to have one long time ago because there's a lot of mispelling issue for my real name. Not that I want to change my name, but Luna's definitely suits me).
    Raina
    Phebe/Phoebe
    Callie (Calliope or Calla, maybe?)
    Niamh
    Lilian
    Willow
    Aspen
    Sequoia
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Feels like an Elowen to me! :-)
    Expecting a girl June 2013!

Current name faves: Genevieve Elise & Rosalind Evangeline

Quote Originally Posted by c@29 View Post
    Wow, you sounds almost like me! Except different styles (but not extremely different too, I think). I also dislike hot weather.. Yet I was born in June, in a tropical country.

For her name, I'm thinking about:
    Luna (My pseudo. I decided to have one long time ago because there's a lot of mispelling issue for my real name. Not that I want to change my name, but Luna's definitely suits me).
    Raina
    Phebe/Phoebe
    Callie (Calliope or Calla, maybe?)
    Niamh
    Lilian
    Willow
    Aspen
    Sequoia
    Like I said before I really love Luna! Raina's okay but I prefer just Rain. I didn't like Aspen when I first heard it but it's been really growing on me lately! You're like the 3rd or 4th person to suggest Willow. I like the name Willow and the vibe I get from it(I love trees!), but I don't know if it's for me. I really like Niamh too but no one would be able to pronounce it. That doesn't usually turn me off from using a name if I really like it, but I just don't know if I'd be able to pull Niamh off.

Thanks for the reply and the suggestions! You're the second person to say that you had a similar personality to mine.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon