Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love the little bit of tension things like this add. It makes stories so much more real to include such a simple, everyday problem like a name.

I really like Calvin, and Wyatt would fit him real well too. Soren doesn't sound right for me, with the 'sore' in there.

Pick a personality trait/important aspect of him and find a name to represent that. Or, since Margaret clearly has a history, figure out why/what his parents named him.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I think it's great and I don't think that changing the name that many times is an issue
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I think the boy should be called Wyatt, since Calvin reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Wyatt is a good name, not too common, but still a fairly common name. Calvin I don't prefer, it, for some reason, always makes me think of some really nerdy guy wearing a plaid shirt. Don't know why, but still, that's the image I get in my head.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I think Wyatt has won my heart (for now) Thanks for all the help, guys! You all rock!
    -Lailey

Lynna-Georgia-Winnie-Catherine-Hope-Clara-Marta-Valentine-Olivia-Thea
    Maxton-Edwin-Charles-Amadeus-Lewis-Jameson-Hugo-Beau-Farris-Reuben