Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help with girls names please! Birth is imminent :)

Hi,

We already have two boys, William Desmond and Eric Kallender. We always liked Breanna as it is half my name half my husbands (Brett/Kerri-Ann) but my hubby has decided he doesn't like it anymore. Then we thought Frankie after my grandma frances. But I thought it too boyish and want our little girl to stand out from the boys.

So we have short listed the following names but still can't agree. Your opinion would be appreciated

Alice Louise
    Alice Bree
    Annie Bree
    Maggie Louise

Thanks

I can't help but think Margaret Bree and Francine Anna would be lovely twins. Maggie and Frankie?
    Other than that I love Annie and Alice together if you don't mind matching initials!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Alice Louise is my favourite from your list. Alice is a classic name that will stand the test of time.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Love Alice Bree in your family

Like Maggie Louise as a nick name, but would opt for a more formal version of fn that shortens easily to Maggie. Does not always have to be Margaret, by the way. That way the full name would match better with William and Eric.

Other way to get to Maggie for example: Magnolia.