Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tie between Adelaide and Amelia for me. Both are very nice with Scarlett. I think I actually prefer Amelia Scarlett.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Adelaide Scarlett is gorgeous and stands out to me! This one shines, I love it for you
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I love Adelaide Scarlett! Adelaide is such a classic, regal and elegant and sophisticated. Scarlett is dashing, dramatic and stunning (and though she had her problems, I love Scarlett O'Hara). I also think Scarlett Amelia sounds great together, if you would use Scarlett up front, but I'm not too fond of Amelia itself.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I love Adelaide Scarlett. I love Amelia Scarlett more.
    ~Emmeline Jade Bentley~

Quote Originally Posted by mnmemily15 View Post
    how exactly do you pronounce Ainsley?
    It's pronounced AYNZ-lee.

I prefer Amelia Scarlett, but I like Emilia Scarlett even more. My second choice would be Ainsley Scarlett. Not a fan of Adelaide at all, sorry. It doesn't sound youthful to me.