Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Oh wow that's a list!

My favorites:
    Acacia- To me Acacia needs something more exotic next to it than Jane and Acacia Leigh sounds like Occasionally. It's hard to find middle names that flow well with Acacia! All I could think of was Acacia Monique.

Cadence- I think of Cadence being a modern, fun and edgy unisex name that could be paired well with femininity. Cadence Amity and
    Cadence Layla come to mind.

Ariana- I've always liked this name, maybe it's because I think Ari is such a cute nickname. I prefer Ariana Mai over Ariana Rose (heard a million times as a middle name). Personally, I think Ariana would sound both gorgeous and exotic with a french middle name like Ariana Gisele.

Savannah- Not a fan of Evelyn. Maybe Savannah Felice?

I like Acacia with Monique. - Is there any names that go with Acacia being a middle name.

I personally prefer Kadence spelling as I like Kadi for a nickname. I like Amity but my daughter is called Amy and that's too close for me. I love Layla but I have a friend calling her daughter Kayla which is also quite close. - What do you think of Kadence Graciella?

I'd probably have Anna as a NN. I quite like Giselle (Personally I'd use 2 L's). - Is there any names that go with Ariana as a middle name.

I don't like the name Felice sounds kinda strange and quite close to Felicity.

I'v updated my list what do you think of these.

Jocelyn - Jocelyn Chantel, Roxanne Jocelyn May, Jocelyn Faye, Jocelyn Breanna, Jocelyn Heidi Pearl.
    MacKynzie - MacKynzie Leigh Skye.
    Lucinda - Lucinda Ivy Jade, Lucinda Marie.
    Courtney - Courtney Abigail May, Courtney Renee.
    Kianna - Kianna Chelsey Jade, Kianna Paris, Kianna Leanne Jade. - The only readon why I like Kianna is because it has an init which is the last 2 letters of my boyfriends name and last 2 letters of my nephews name.
    Angharad - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Rosalie - Rosalie Angharad .
    Shyanne - Shyanne Kadi or Kadence Shyanne (Kadi).
    Kadi - I like Kadi Shyanne or Kadi Leanne.
    Azalie/Azaleah - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Acacia - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Thalia - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Gabriella/Graciella - I prefer these as a middle name but can't think of any to go with it.
    Lorelai (Laura-Lie) - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Cerys - Cerys Daisy/Daisey or Cerys Rose.
    Kadence/Cadence - Cadence Edna May or Cadence Edna Rose or Cadence Rose. Kadence Shyanne.
    Felicity - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Irelyn - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Liyah/Leah - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Deanna - Deanna Emily Jayne or Deanna Summer Marie or Deanna Angel Lynn. I can't think of any other middle names for this.
    Arianna - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Lainey - Lainey Rae or Lainey Rose. I can't think of any for a middle name for this.
    Lindsey/Lyndsey - Lyndsey Emma Rose. - I can't think of any for a middle name for this.
    Acelinn/Acelynn
    Whitney - Whitney Rose. I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Arabella - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Eveleigh (Eve-lee)- I like Eveleigh Minnie or Eveleigh Dorothy or Eveleigh Rose. Alexis/Alexia - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Aaliyah - I can't think of any for a first name for this.
    Savannah - Evelyn Savannah or Savannah Evelyn. - Personally I like Evelyn Savannah. - I can't think of any for a first or middle names for this.
    Evelyn - Evelyn Savannah. I can't think of any for a first or middle names for this.

First names for Ariana-
    (Super hard to find anything that flows well)

Simone Ariana
    Beatrix Ariana
    Carmen Ariana
    Camille Ariana
    Stephanie Ariana
    Colette Ariana
    Florence Ariana
    Genevieve Ariana
    Gwenyth Ariana
    Leonie Ariana
    Violet Ariana
    Michelle Ariana
    Mabel Ariana
    Madeline Ariana
    Marcel Ariana
    Clarice Ariana
    Marlowe Ariana
    Marlen Ariana
    Melody Ariana
    Cleo Ariana
    Catherine Ariana
    Chantel Ariana
    Chanelle Ariana
    Shontelle Ariana
    Crystal Ariana
    Heather Ariana
    Jasmine Ariana
    Jaqueline Ariana
    Jennifer Ariana
    Hazel Ariana

Any of these names may work with Acacia, although I picture a first name with more of a natural feel rather than frilly, like Florence Acacia for example.
    I hope this helps!

My daughter's name is Kaedence. I found out it was actually a word after she was born, Cadence. lol I've had this name picked out ever since I was little... Gees I feel like an idiot lol anyway I love the name!