Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lucinda Anne, Lucinda Jane (no need to change spelling of Jane) - Jane to me feels kind out-dated and old fashioned. - No offence to anyone with the name.

MecKynzee/MacKynzie - These spellings I really dislike. I think the best spellings are the most common ones - Mckenzie, Mackenzie. The middles are good though! - I know of 3 MacKynzie's there cute little girls.
    Angharad - What? - Ang-har-ad. - It's welsh a quite a common name there.
    Kadi - unless this is short for something, it's not worth changing the spelling. Maybe just stick to Katie? - I don't like Katie and to me Katie and Kadi are 2 different names Kay-tee (Katie) & Kay-dee (Kadi). I hate Kadi being said Katie.
    Cerys - Nothing personal, this just never appealed to me. - this is also a welsh name said Cer-iss.
    Kadence - The K is very unnecessary. Stick with C so it's still a word. - Kadence is actually on a list of alternative names for Cadence. Kadi above a possible nickname for this I love it just as Kadi also.
    Irelyn - part of the lyn trend, looks tragically made up and trendy. How about Ireland? - I don't like Ireland although my boyfriend is Irish. I prefer Irelyn. I'v liked this name +5 years and has always been on my list.
    Liyah - I think Leah will cause much less confusion. - It's the same name. Aaliyah is said Ah-Leah so why not just have Liyah.
    Deanna - I feel like there's nothing to this name. Just D tacked on to Anna. Really nms - I personally love this name.
    Acelinn/Acelynn - out of this list, this is my least favorite. Soooo trendy. Try Aisley? - What is Aisley??. I went to college with a Aisling (Ash-ling) I liked it but changed it to Ace-lynn. If Aisley you mean Ainsley this is also on my list.
    Eveleigh - also trendy and made up. How about just Eve? or Evelyn, nn Eve-lee? or Everleigh/Everly. There are many alternatives. - I don't like Everleigh/Everly. Eve seems too borning on it's own to me. I have Evelyn on my list.
    Aaliyah -Honestly, I think I like this but I always forget how to say it... - Ah-Leah.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; May 6th, 2013 at 07:01 PM.

Can I ask what you mean by it sounding Whimsical. - Is there any other names to go with Lucinda I'v not listed.
    By whimsical I guess I mean very happy and fantasy like. It's really pretty. Other ones you might like are: Lucinda Rose (not sure if you like floral names or not), Lucinda Elizabeth

I am actually welsh (And thinking of moving back there, It's quite easy to spell once you get used to it) and this is a common Welsh name Ang....har....ad, it means Much loved and the meaning of my daughter Amy's name is Beloved I thought they would be quite cute together. - I prefer it as a middle name also just not sure on R.A.K - If you are moving back then it would definitely be good, I agree that once people in America got the hang of it, that the name would be easy, it would just take a while.

I hate the name Katie. Although Kadi sometimes can be pronounced Katie.
    Totally understand, many of my family members hate the name Katie too. You can pronounce Kadi like Katie.

Is there any other middle names not listed that would sound ok with Felicity.
    Felicity Grace, Felicity Anne, Felicity Daphne, Felicity Eleanor, Felicity Ivy

Yeah I like floral names. My nan's middle name was Rose (which I kinda have a couple times on my list). - I like Lucinda Rose. I like Lucinda Elizabeth fells a little long though.

Yeah I can understand what you mean my boyfriend decided on Amy-Louise for our daughter and I have to keep saying it's Amy-Louise not Amy or Louise. We just tend to call her LuLu for short.

It's not that I got picked on by a girl at school called Katy and I just dont really like the name because of that reason. - Yeah I like Kadi but it pronounce it Kay-dee. or maybe use it as a middle name for Kadence/Kaydence/Cadence (just conserned about Cadence turning to Kadi as Cadi looks a little odd to me).

I like Grace but one of my boyfriend's ex's has a kid named this :/. Anne, Daphne & Ivy are cute. How much I love Eleanor I have a friend called this and I kinda used her sisters name in my daughter Louisa - Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by kellymarie1992 View Post
    Lucinda Anne, Lucinda Jane (no need to change spelling of Jane) - Jane to me feels kind out-dated and old fashioned. - No offence to anyone with the name.

MecKynzee/MacKynzie - These spellings I really dislike. I think the best spellings are the most common ones - Mckenzie, Mackenzie. The middles are good though! - I know of 3 MacKynzie's there cute little girls.
    Angharad - What? - Ang-har-ad. - It's welsh a quite a common name there.
    Kadi - unless this is short for something, it's not worth changing the spelling. Maybe just stick to Katie? - I don't like Katie and to me Katie and Kadi are 2 different names Kay-tee (Katie) & Kay-dee (Kadi). I hate Kadi being said Katie.
    Cerys - Nothing personal, this just never appealed to me. - this is also a welsh name said Cer-iss.
    Kadence - The K is very unnecessary. Stick with C so it's still a word. - Kadence is actually on a list of alternative names for Cadence. Kadi above a possible nickname for this I love it just as Kadi also.
    Irelyn - part of the lyn trend, looks tragically made up and trendy. How about Ireland? - I don't like Ireland although my boyfriend is Irish. I prefer Irelyn. I'v liked this name +5 years and has always been on my list.
    Liyah - I think Leah will cause much less confusion. - It's the same name. Aaliyah is said Ah-Leah so why not just have Liyah.
    Deanna - I feel like there's nothing to this name. Just D tacked on to Anna. Really nms - I personally love this name.
    Acelinn/Acelynn - out of this list, this is my least favorite. Soooo trendy. Try Aisley? - What is Aisley??. I went to college with a Aisling (Ash-ling) I liked it but changed it to Ace-lynn. If Aisley you mean Ainsley this is also on my list.
    Eveleigh - also trendy and made up. How about just Eve? or Evelyn, nn Eve-lee? or Everleigh/Everly. There are many alternatives. - I don't like Everleigh/Everly. Eve seems too borning on it's own to me. I have Evelyn on my list.
    Aaliyah -Honestly, I think I like this but I always forget how to say it... - Ah-Leah.
    Perhaps I sounded a bit harsh. Sorry if I offended you at all!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

No you never offended me I was just replying.