Names Searched Right Now:

Waiting for testing day

You and your husband do everything in your power to try and get pregnant. You attempt to pin point your most fertile days and times, read through all the books, and maybe you even have a few of your own tricks up your sleeve? Or maybe you just started trying and are positive you'll have no problems conceiving...

By far, the most excruciating part is waiting to test. Waiting, waiting, waiting... Seriously. And my body likes to trick me with random signs that make me think it'll be positive, but alas still waiting for next time.

I get tempted to buy cheap tests early and do it knowing it'll be negative. I don't really know why, but I guess that's the only way I can think to be "proactive". "Maybe I was earlier than I thought and it'll give a reading" etc. etc.

Do you ladies get anxious waiting from ovulation to testing time?

I've been going through this for a couple years. It is awful, and truly made me feel like a crazy person because of all the pregnancy "symptoms" I was sure I had, (like you mentioned.) In the mean time, I've been supportive through 12 pregnancies/births within my close circle of acquaintances. I feel lost, alone, and furious. Some close to me try to relate and empathize, but they can't truly understand what it's like. So yes, there are lots of other anxious, "crazy" gals out there who are enduring that long two week wait!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

I go crazy too! Reading into every little sign! Omgoodness, the joys of womanhood eh? One thing I read in "taking charge of your fertility" (I think it was this book) is that tracking your basal body temp and knowing how your temps work, if you learn how to do this, your first real sign of pregnancy could be detected when your temp doesn't drop as you near closer to your period. I have been wanting to try this but never have. I have been trying for 16 cycles now and I would give anything to just "skip" the ttw!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =