Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Update

I hope she stays in for a little while longer, it's safe and good in there! I was dilated 1 cm for at least two weeks before Rosalind decided it was time to be born.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I was dilated 3cm with 30%-50% (it varied between the two nurse practitioners I saw regularly as well as the labor & delivery nurses that checked me during my non-stress tests at the end) for 2 weeks before I had Gemma. However, with Remy I was 3cm and went into labor that evening.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

Yea, Gigi, that's how my mom was (like it was with Remy). She lost her mucus plug one day and 2 days later my sister was here. With me, it was something like 3 days before she hit 4 cm and went into active labor. She hasn't told me with my brother.

So, based on family history, I'm thinking it'll happen like that, but we'll see. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

How exciting

I find it interesting that you all seem to have quite a few internals near the end of your pregnancies. I don't think that is standard here in NZ. I know I didn't have any internal checks until I was actually in active labour. I think my first check was about 3 hours after contractions started and I was already at 5cm.
    I think it would have done my head in if I'd known a week out that I was x% effaced and x% dilated!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

lol Rin. He'll be seeing me every week until I go into labor and he'll do an internal exam every time as far as I'm aware. It's uncomfortable but...eh. I like knowing how close I might be ^_^ Maybe I'm weird :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014