Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

Update

Here's an update. ^_^

So, my mucus plug fell out last night. Couldn't have possibly been anything. It's just like what the descriptions say and there's nothing ever come out of me like it before :P Today, more of it came out and I'm in so much pain do in that area it's hard to walk. When my mom's came out, it was 2 days before she had my sister.

So, won't be long now ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Ooooh, how exciting! That Baba's coming soon, not the pain, in case you got that mixed up But when you hold Persephone in your arms you'll forget all about it! By the way, do you have a back up name?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Yey! Almost there!
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

How many weeks are you now?

Sounds like little Persephone just can't wait to meet you. Wishing you a safe and healthy delivery!!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Hi Dantea, hopefully you will have your daughter in your arms very soon! Take care.
    All the best,
    Mischa.