Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clio vs Odella

Clio vs Odella

Which do you like better Odella or Clio? I'm having trouble deciding. The middle name will be Anne (family name)

Thanks

I prefer Clio with Anne. I am hugely partial to Greek mythology names, so it is the all-around winner for me
    Mom to Alexander Morrison (Xander) and Oliver Lewis (Ollie).
    Expecting #3 in December 2013!!

Clio, Clio, Clio. With Anne, it's simple and sweet.
    Not a fan of Odella, sorry! Like Odette or Ella, but not Odella. It sounds nice though.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I agree with the others. Clio Anne is lovely (plus I love the mythological association). I don't like the sound of Odella much less Odella Anne. Odellia Anne or Odette Anne is great, but for some reason, not Odella.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Personally I'm not a fan of Clio, I think it looks too much like a nickname for a part of the female anatomy :/

Odella is very pretty, and while I agree that it's flow with Anne isn't quite as good, I infinitely prefer the name.
    Perhaps you could add a bit to Anne--Joanne, Marianne, Brianne, Dianne, Lianne, Suzanne
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin