Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Our little bird!

I don't know if any of you remember me but I joined the site a few months ago and asked for some suggestions for our 4th baby.

She arrived on the 30th April and is perfect! She weighed 6lb 15 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.

We named her Juniper Luelle and we think it's perfect for her!

She's gained the nickname 'Baby Bird' or 'Birdie' from Astoria who says she sounds like a bird when she cries, and I get the feeling it might stick!

Thank for your help in naming her!

-Fern, Astoria, Matteo, Reverie & Baby Juniper.
    Last edited by fern_d; June 1st, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Mum to 4.

OH my, so cute! Congratulations! Juniper Luelle is a beautiful name. Enjoy the baby snuggles!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

What lovely names your babies have!
    Congrats!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Really like the name, It's cute and lovely. Congrats!
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Wow, your children have beautiful names! Juniper Luelle is a stunning combo, and she is precious!

Congratulations!
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina