Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: blADE

Monday morning up at 7am and I cooked my porridge, that is progress. Yesterday I started arm strengthening exercises using a tin of asparagus as the weight, but for the first time I could feel my wound area and it made it hard to use the spirometer and I had trouble reaching my goal of 1500ml. I have been trying hard to 'play' the games you suggested blade as I don't want to get more fluid on the lungs.

The local GP sent me for a chest xray as a starting point so he could monitor my progress and I had bloods taken too. My stamina is up the spout and I was a wreck after seeing the doctor, the blood people and the xray people all in a few hours.

I feel tired but hope that will disappear soon. Today I hope to go for a walk in a sheltered place away from the cold southerly winds here.

blade the local gp gave me anti nausea medicine as he understood how wretched the nausea makes one feel. I am off all narcotic style medication and just have a daily regime of painkillers around the clock to keep me painfree.

love rollo
    Last edited by rollo; May 19th, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

Hugs and Happy Thoughts Rollo.
    Endora - Lorelei - Merida - Penrose - Viola - Zenobia
    Dexter - Emmett - Hendrik - Leonidas - Oberon - Victor
    Newlywed!!! (Not TTC yet.)