Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: blADE

Glad to hear you are home, Rollo! I'm sure it will take some time before you start to feel normal again, but I will pray that the healing process goes quickly! xo

Update I went back to hospital last night for shortness of breath, they gave me 4 unts of blood and a plerual tap to remove fluid from the lungs. I am home again.

Wow, Rollo! You have been through so much - glad to hear you are home again. ((hugs))
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth; Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Update I went back to hospital last night for shortness of breath, they gave me 4 unts of blood and a plerual tap to remove fluid from the lungs. I am home again.

Ugh, rollo! Accumulating fluid once your chest tubes are removed is unfortunately a relatively common complication, but why on earth did you get FOUR units of blood?!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Ugh, rollo! Accumulating fluid once your chest tubes are removed is unfortunately a relatively common complication, but why on earth did you get FOUR units of blood?!
    When I was under they severed the carotid artery, maybe this helped to make it harder for me to breathe. I felt ok yesterday in the hospital with the oxygen but fragile today. When in hospital they gave me a blood pressure tablet which lowered my BP to 50 so they did a lot of fussing over me plus put in a lot of saline solution fast.

My air is only 94 yesterday they wanted 96 but let me come home anyway.