Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: blADE

Glad to hear you are home, Rollo! I'm sure it will take some time before you start to feel normal again, but I will pray that the healing process goes quickly! xo

Update I went back to hospital last night for shortness of breath, they gave me 4 unts of blood and a plerual tap to remove fluid from the lungs. I am home again.

Wow, Rollo! You have been through so much - glad to hear you are home again. ((hugs))
    Annabel Jane, Caroline Pearl, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Claire, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Update I went back to hospital last night for shortness of breath, they gave me 4 unts of blood and a plerual tap to remove fluid from the lungs. I am home again.

Ugh, rollo! Accumulating fluid once your chest tubes are removed is unfortunately a relatively common complication, but why on earth did you get FOUR units of blood?!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Ugh, rollo! Accumulating fluid once your chest tubes are removed is unfortunately a relatively common complication, but why on earth did you get FOUR units of blood?!
    When I was under they severed the carotid artery, maybe this helped to make it harder for me to breathe. I felt ok yesterday in the hospital with the oxygen but fragile today. When in hospital they gave me a blood pressure tablet which lowered my BP to 50 so they did a lot of fussing over me plus put in a lot of saline solution fast.

My air is only 94 yesterday they wanted 96 but let me come home anyway.