Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: blADE

blADE

hpw can i get rid of my hospital backache? I am desperate to go home. taking panadeine forte and gabba penton.HELP

Well, you just had open-chest surgery 5 days ago. It might well be referred pain from your incision, or it might be simple debilitation from lying in bed for 5 days. Depending how much narcotic you were on pre-op with the pleurisy, it might even be a slight physiologic withdrawal. Hug your little chest pillow and try to get out of bed as much as possible-- always ask your nurses and physical therapists (who should be seeing you) for assistance at first. Do laps around the ward. Walk to the gift shop. See how you go, and good luck.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Hey Rollo, I just read your threads. So sorry to hear you've had to have surgery, and that you've been in such pain. I'm glad you've emerged on the other side. You'll be home soon! Keep moving that spine lady! Sending good thoughts your way.

Hugs and kisses. Hope you feel better really soon.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Rollo, I hope this post finds you feeling better. Stay strong! (((hugs)))
    Last edited by kyemsma; May 9th, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin