Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Rosaline, Rosetta, Rosemary, or anything else Rose-ish would work. If you don't want a Hunger Games association, avoid Primrose. Rosalie is a beautiful name- even as a first name. Try to convince your boyfriend it's worth it! Honestly, it's not like your naming your kid Bella Swan Moonlight or Edward Fang Vamp.
    Henrietta. Chiara. Marisol. Imogen.
    Hakuna matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days.
    Stars can't shine without darkness.
    You can't have a better tommorow if you keep thinking about yesterday.

I read all of the books, went to release parties for the DVD's, saw all of the movies on the day they came out or at a midnight premier (with the exception of the last two because I had stopped carrying by then), and the female culture of my middle school was ruled by Twilight. There were girls who lost lifelong friends because someone was on team Jacob. I no longer like the series but despite the large role it played, Twilight is one of the last things that come to mind even with Bella, Jacob, and Edward. On a less "ranty" note, I really like all of your combos!

I love the name Rosalie. My husband's great-Aunt was Rosalie and it holds special meaning for us. I wouldn't worry about the Twilight connection. Its a beautiful name!

It might be strongly associated at the moment, but Twilight's popularity is already on the downhill slide and its pop-cultural relevance will likely be negligible during your child's lifetime. Rosalie is such a lovely, classic name and I wouldn't let a book/movie franchise spoil it.

Rosalie makes me think of the character from the TV series Grimm. And she kicks some serious butt! It's spelled Rosalee there, so maybe consider that? I do prefer Rosalie but Rosalee is nice too.

Twilight will be old news in 5 years. I doubt anyone will say "Oh, like Twilight?" especially if you're using it as a middle.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper