Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Alaric Mitchell (a-la-ric) - I love this!
    Ajax Orion (ay-jaks) aj or jax for short. - I don't like this as much. It's a lovely combo, with a great flow, but I think Ajax has a bit more teasing potential, and it also *might* be more common, at least in the US. I know quite a few dogs called Ajax, plus the cleaning solution, it's a term used in programming, and was the name of a military operation carried out in the 1950s. So not the best associations for me, but nothing terrible either.
    Adric Orion (ay-drik) - Love this! I also like Edric. I would also say the name "Add-rick", because I've only ever seen the name on Dr. Who and that's how they say and spell it, but I think that looks neater than Aidric. However, I've seen Adrik pronunced Ay-drik? I'm not sure, although I love this, the pronunciation difficulties might turn me off it.
    Aydis Jasper (aid-iss) - seems a little bit feminine, especially combined with Jasper. I like both names, though. But I think they each need to be paired with something more masculine.
    Elric graham (el-ric) - I like this too!

Alaric Mitchell would be my top choice.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I like Aidrik Orion i think it goes nicely with Viveca!

(p.s I might just steal Viveca for my girls list!)
    boys names drive me crazy!

My favorite is Elric Graham, but I think people would constantly be seeing Eric instead.

Alaric is great, but I don't like any of the nn's Al, Larry, Ric--though just Aric/Arick is nice.

I really love Ajax but I agree that it has a lot of teasing potential

I don't like Adric or Aydis.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Aidric Orion.

Ajax - do you know that's the name of a cleaning solution?

Alaric Mitchell
    Elric Graham

Those are my two favorites! I think I lean toward Alaric as Elric could be confused as a misspelling of Eric? But I do like Alaric better as well.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P