Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 311 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    Alexander Jude William Gardener
    Isabella Pearl Abigail Gardener
    Elizabeth Belle Sophia Gardener

Morgana and Troy Louis are having identical twin girls. They really want a pair of names that represent their Greek and Persian heritages. They want the girls to have the same I irises and two middle names. The girls' first name must be of Persian heritage and their second middle name must be Greek. The first middle name can be any name.. The names must look like a pair.
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑

Hestia Rose Evi and Roxanne Violet Lia (Hestia and Roxanne are both names with meanings related to the sky). (what does "the same I irises" mean?)

Rowan and her husband Jamie are having their 4th child, a girl. They already have twins Chloe & Skyla and a son named Dante. They would like a short, 2 syllable, 5 letter name. No initials should be repeated. For the middle name, they want something to honour Rowan's old summer life. They would like to use some combo of June, Cliff, Lisa, or Bruce for the middle name, but know that with a short fn, they should have a longer middle name.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

That was a typo.. It was initials... Lol. But you did a beautiful job.
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑

Paris Julisa

Elle and Patrick Venables are expecting boy/girl twins. They would like their first names to have Greek roots, as Elle's family originate from Greece, but be recognisable in an English-speaking country. They have chosen to honour their love of reading in the babies' middle names, and would like to use the names of two well-loved character from a 20th century classic (not two characters from the same book though). The babies should each have a second middle name that relates to the fact that they are twins (eg Castor and Pollux). They will join older brother Homer Edward Levi.

Evander Arthur Twain Venables & Clio Lucy Linnea Venables

(Arthur from Hitchhikers Guide, Lucy from Narnia)

Celeste & Andrew are expecting a little girl in spring. They are already parents to Fleur Elizabeth & Cy Alexander, and once again would like a stylish, monosyllablic first name followed by a long middle. The first name cannot begin with F or C, and the middle name should in some way relate to the season of spring.
    Last edited by minisia; June 17th, 2013 at 04:57 AM.