Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 345 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Danielle Adrianna (Danielle is # 232 and Adrianna is # 207 for the US population of 2012. For the world of 2013, Adrianna is 321 and Danielle is 284.)

Keira and Tyler have 3 daughters and are expecting another daughter. Their older girls are Rowan Arianna, Marlowe Emilia and Drew Isabella. They would like this next daughters name to work well with their older girls and be a unisex name. The middle name should start with a vowel (preferably O or U) and be a girly name. They want this new daughter to have her own first initial, so her name must not start with K T R M D. The name should also have an R and a W in it, but this isn't something crucial.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Wren Ophelia

After having twins Agatha Eden and Aurora Avalon, Mark and Jessie are expecting a third daughter. To follow the theme, they would like a three syllabled first name that begins and ends with a vowel and would like the middle name to be a place name reflecting "paradise."

Aurelia Heaven
    Dennis and Susie are expecting their first child! They're keeping the gender a surprise so they need a name for a boy and a girl. They'd like an Old Testament name with a religious meaning for the first and they'd like a middle name honoring either Dennis' grandmother Evelyn and Susie's mother Clarise for a girl, or a middle name honoring Dennis' grandfather Ralph and Susie's father Donald for a boy. For the middles they would like a combination of the two names that sounds nice.

Benjamin Roald (or Ronald, but I prefer Roald, reminds me of the author Roald Dahl) or Abigail Elise @kelslovesjesus
    @thunderdragon - Wow! I never would have thought of Wren, but even though it's not unisex in my opinion at least, I think it was a really good choice (fits all the other criteria) and Wren Ophelia fits well!

Allison and William are having their first child. Triplets, all girls. They want something special with the initials. Instead of explaining, let me show you. An example is DD1: AB, DD2: BC, DD3: CA. Does that make sense? So the initial is used as a middle for one daughter, and a first for another. It doesn't have to be alphabetical order though. It could be something like: GT, TL, LG. Their other criteria is that each middle name is inspired from 1 or more of these names: Michaela, Emily, Samantha, Rachael, Sophie, Dana, Jenny or Bridget. Their order of preference is the order they are written in. (by that I mean, they'd rather a daughter with mn Michaela then a daughter with mn Sophie).
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Madeline Emilia, Elizabeth Sammy, and Sophie Mikayla.

Sophie and Oliver Johnson have been trying to adopt for years, and their chance has finally come. They are adopting a baby girl from Africa. They want her first name to be elegant, and her first middle name must be a virtue. She must also have a third middle name, which must have the same meaning as her first name, but must also be African.
    As it turns out, they've also recently found at that they are pregnant, something that they thought would never happened. They don't want to find out the gender, so would like a name for both a boy and a girl. The first names must mean "Miracle". The boys middle name must relate to Sophie's name, and the girls middle name must relate to Oliver's.