Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

If this baby is another girl...

My husband and I had so much trouble naming our second daughter I have been avoiding thinking about girls names for this baby! Our daughters names are Elizabeth Hope and Annabelle Cadence.
    Both our girls have 9 letter names, we didn't intentionally set out to do that but that's the way it turned out, we are undecided if we want to continue that theme if it's another girl. At first I thought I did but not I'm not really sure. Elizabeth is named after my Grandmother and both girls have middle names with personal significance to my husband and I.

Names I like so far
    Madeleine (my current favourite)
    Susannah (I love it but deep down don't think I would use it though because of anna sounding end)
    Genevieve (my husband don't love it)

Possible middle names
    Patience
    Harriet
    Tracy

I'm really not loving any girls names right now and it's starting to bug me so any suggestions or comments would be fantastic!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

katherine
    margaret
    melisande
    magnolia
    penelope
    juliet/juliette
    alexandra

what about genevieve madeleine?
    althougt i love madeleine patience

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Katherine/Catherine, Margaret, Charlotte and Cassandra are all lovely but unfortunately not usable for us because we already have family members with those names.

I love Penelope but I don't think I could talk my husband into using that name. The sae goes for Josepine or Georgiana. He doesn't like anything that he considers "odd" "weird" or "a grandma name" (It's very frustrating!!!)

Madeleine Patience is definitely my favourite combo but do you think having a daughters with the middle names Cadence and Patience is weird?
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I don't think you have to continue the 9-letter thing. I never would've noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out- just pick a name you like, don't pay attention to how many letters the names have.
    I love Genevieve and Madeleine. I don't like that Susannah ends in -anna when you already have Annabelle, so I'd cross that off the list. I also love Madeleine Patience. I don't think it's weird to have Cadence/Patience as middles, but you also have Hope- so all noun names, setting up a theme. I think Genevieve/Madeleine Harriet sounds good. Some other suggestions of names you may like:
    Emiliy
    Amelie/Amalia
    Caroline
    Beatrice
    Felicity
    Leona/Leonie
    Jacqueline
    Mariana/Marietta
    Frances/Francesca
    Juliette/Julia
    Jessamine
    Veronica