Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ezra was ranked 161 in 2012 so I don't see jumping into the top 10 this year.

Other Biblical names to consider that aren't ranked that high are Micah, Seth, and Simon.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

My suggestion was going to be Micah as well. Or what about Zechariah? (Hubby might be able to bend that way since he is a fan of Zachary.) Also, Isaiah, Judah, Abel, Gideon, Samson? Just some Biblicals that might sound nice with your sibset.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

I love tintri's suggestions of Abel and Gideon they would flow really well with your other three boys and they aren't super popular.
    One of the things I love about Abel is that it's one of those names you'd assume to be more popular than it is because it's easy and recognizable but isn't near the top 100.

How do you feel about variations of John? Zane for example was just below the top 200 in 2011. Sean, Evan, Jan, Ioan, Jens, Johan all have the same biblical roots without the Hebrew twist. We could help you expand your search a bit for names that fit but aren't super popular.

Unfortunately I do agree with the NB blog that said Ezra would replace Ethan. I know two mothers with Ezra's under 5 and the sheer amount of non-name nerd friends who have brought up that name lately just freaks me out.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

I love Ezra! I think it's a fantastic name. I'm not big on Abel but I do like the suggestions of Micah, Samson, Jude, and Isaiah.

Other biblical names:
    Ezekiel
    Asher
    Simeon
    Isaac
    David
    Elijah
    Asa
    Caleb
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

What about Elijah? It's a bit more mainstream so he might be okay with it and it has similarities to Ezra.
    And I also like the suggestion of Micah. Again, popular but not super popular and fits beautifully with your other boys.
    Or what about Lucas - similarities to Levi and Jonas, but more regular and with the option of Luke/Luc
    Judah? Follows the pattern of your other boys.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin