Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    First, sit down and take a deep breath! Naming a child is hard but you have four beautiful names so you certainly can name this one.

Autumn, Joshua, Noah, Levi and

Benjamin
    Isaac
    Timothy
    Tobias

I also like the suggestions of Evan, Ethan and Nathan

Strawberry, I'm so sorry! It's extremely frustrating to have every name you like vetoed for one reason or another and to hear the same suggestions repeatedly just adds to the feeling that there's no names left in the world I will try my best to provide some names that are familiar enough to fit in your sibset, but perhaps you've not considered before.

Joshua, Noah, Levi, and...

Enoch
    Silas
    Barnabas
    Elisha
    Zephaniah or Zephan
    Titus
    Zion
    Philemon
    Elias
    Felix
    Thaddeus
    Jabez
    Ephraim
    Tobiah (alternative to Josiah)
    Cyrus
    Phineas
    Boaz
    Jericho
    Esau
    Justus
    Abraham or Abram (nn Bram!)
    Linus
    Gideon
    Moses (in keeping with the prophet/priest/leader of the people tradition)
    Hosea
    Zerah (as an alternative to Ezra)

I hope these are helpful to you! The very best of luck to you on your journey to name your little man <3
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I feel like you'll have problems finding the perfect name if you hold yourself to such tight rules. People have children in the same family with the same name so I don't see why you should count out names that have the same initial or sound just cause you have extended family with the same name.

And I don't think that once your beautiful baby is born you'll associate his name with anything but him so maybe cut some slack on the names of children you dislike. I think the the child grows into the name so as he grows into his name you just love him more and more and you'll therefore love his name more and more. Even if there was some sort of past minor association.

You have so many great name choices and a great style, I just don't think you could go wrong!
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Jonas is an amazing name, I much much prefer it to Jonah.
    I agree!

I met a baby named Zeke the other day. It has the Z beginning, like Zachary does. I like it, or the full Ezekiel.
    Abram/Abraham has also been suggested; I am really loving them right now.
    Felix is also a good choice.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mnmemily15 View Post
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I feel like you'll have problems finding the perfect name if you hold yourself to such tight rules. People have children in the same family with the same name so I don't see why you should count out names that have the same initial or sound just cause you have extended family with the same name.

And I don't think that once your beautiful baby is born you'll associate his name with anything but him so maybe cut some slack on the names of children you dislike. I think the the child grows into the name so as he grows into his name you just love him more and more and you'll therefore love his name more and more. Even if there was some sort of past minor association.

You have so many great name choices and a great style, I just don't think you could go wrong!

No, I don't think you are being rude. I probably really need to hear this advice. I was absolutely convinced that this was going to be a girl, and had "the" perfect name picked out for her. So when we were told that we were having another sweet boy, I did go into panic mode, thinking of how difficult it had been in the past to pick out a boy name. Maybe I just need to take a step back for a couple of days. Get some sleep, and come back with fresher eyes. Thank you everyone for the continued suggestions... I even got some more "fresh" choices that I hadn't considered before.