Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Twins Are Here

On Friday at 11:30pm, Hazel Sofia was born. Then at 12:35, Saturday, Olive Eloise was born. They were both 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches. They look very different and they have different birthdays! They are very healthy and Mom is doing great. 38 weeks waiting for them and they are finally here, worth everyday. Thanks for everyone's help again on the names,
    The Sommer Family

Aww, congratulations!!! They've got different birthdays, that is so cute and weird! Hazel Sofia and Oliver Eloise are absolutely beautiful names for your girls. I'm glad to hear all three of your ladies are doing so well. You sound like a happy new daddy! Congrats again, to all of you. I've been waiting for this one...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations! Hazel Sofia and Olive Eloise are such beautiful names. How amazing that they have different birthdays, I wonder what they will think of that as they get older! Congratulations again
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Congratulations! Hazel and Olive are two of my favorites and I think they are lovely together. I love it when twins are born on different days, it's so weird but cool. Good luck!

Olive and Hazel are a perfect set!
    Wow, different birthdays but same stats? Thats amazing!
    Congratulations!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*