Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Owen. Thoughts please??

I've always liked this name so I'm just curious as to what your opinions are

Loving Owen lately! I have recently gotten into the TV show Nikita, and I love the Owen in that, but even before that, Owen was starting to creep up on me. I used to have Owen as a MN on my list (Daniel Owen), and I still think it's super handsome. Nikita just sort of cemented it. I'm still looking for the perfect spot for it--I've been considering Charles Owen and Samuel Owen, but I'm not sure either will stick. I would love to meet a little Owen.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I really like the name Owen- it is a good choice.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I really like this name! except my boyfriend ruined it for me cause when I told him I liked it he kept saying "Oh and...(enter something random, stupid, and boyish" That's what he thinks the name Owen sounds like when said aloud. *sigh* boys..
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

I really like it, but has become very popular.