• I prefer the new Nameberry

9 20.00%
  • I prefer the old Nameberry

29 64.44%
  • I can't choose!

7 15.56%

Thread: New vs. Old

Threaded View

Old, just because of the glitches. I desperately wanted to make a new list and it's really disappointing having to wait for almost a week now.

Also, the site is too spread out now, I don't like having to scroll so much to access the information. Too much wasted space on each page.

As has been pointed out, people are much less active. I know that personally I am much less active because I'm waiting for the glitches to be fixed before I get involved again, it's too frustrating to use as is.

In my opinion the real issue here is that the glitches aren't being fixed fast enough. If there had been some fixes say in the two or three days after the change, something at least, then I think more people would stick around to provide feedback and see what is being modified. We'd feel like there was progress.

Once the glitches are fixed, I might well prefer the new site, I'm not against change in and of itself. I just feel there should be more follow up after the change, to fix the issues that inevitably arise. As it is it feels like the site is now subpar, when the change has a lot of potential.