29 64.44%
  • I can't choose!

7 15.56%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New vs. Old

Hybrid View

New vs. Old

Hi Berries!
    Just out of interest, I decided to make a poll to find out if you prefer the new Nameberry or the old Nameberry more, and why if you can! I really can't decide, because there are so many good things about both.
    Caspian ~ Genevieve ~ Benjamin ~ Claire ~ Sebastian

Caspian Bartholomew & Claire Gwendolen

Currently: Corisande + Icarus + Aurelia + Casimir + Octavia

North Carolina
    I find this one is much better on my phone!!

I prefer the old one. The new one just doesn't load well at all on either of my computers.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I find this new layout extremely difficult to navigate, and it seems like activity on the boards has died down significantly.
    Simon, Eloise/Louise/Louisa, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

California, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    I find this new layout extremely difficult to navigate, and it seems like activity on the boards has died down significantly.
    This! It really does seem like activity has died down - less threads are started and it takes longer to get responses from threads that have been created. It makes me sad to see people avoiding Nameberry due to glitches and/or dislike of the new layout.

I'm not a fan of change, and I felt like the old layout was simpler and easier to use. This layout really only benefits me when I'm on my phone.
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    (updated 9/24/15)
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~ Alice Cassia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Henry ~

Musings: ~ Alice Runa ~ Alice Thora ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia & soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)