Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

In Need of Name Lists

Hi, I am looking for three syllable names that end in a consonant sound. Lets just say that I didn't marry my husband for his last name. It is a little strange and I think this will help balance it out. My last name also starts with B so no B names. I prefer names that are not unheard of but also not in the top 100. Thank you so much for your help!!

Last edited by lis09; May 6th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Lightbulb Middle-Name-Game

I too am in a bit of a name dilemma! I'm having a girl in June. I have a son, Brock Matthew. Our last name starts with B and has two syllables, so it flows really well. I have been obsessing over names THIS go, which includes trying to find the perfect symmetry for all three names. Right now, my husband and I are in agreement on only two names: Shelby and Chelsea (I prefer Chelsie spelling). I've been pairing these names with one-syllable middle names, like Chelsie Clare or Shelby Cate, but I'm starting to think a three-syllable middle name might work best. I like seeing Genevieve in this convo! It's hard to think of LONG middle names besides ELIZABETH!