Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Olive or Emery?

Olive or Emery?

I have recently become obsessed with Olive for a girl. It is on my husband's family's side. My husband likes Emery however and we have paired it with June.

I like Emery June it's just I always get the reaction that it is a boys name and even though it is becoming popular for girls in fact I only know a girl with the name I hear it all the time.

Emery, Olive, and June are all family names so what do you like? Our last name sounds like Andersen.

Emery June Andersen

or

Olive June Andersen

The boy name we have picked 100% decided is August Patrick.

Hmm... I'm torn. I like both, and they're both trendy and adorable but in such different ways. I think I'd go Olive June since I like the sound better and Olive has really grown on me recently.

August Patrick is amazing by the way
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I prefer Emery because when I hear olive I picture olives. I also like the sound of Emery better.

Love your boy name btw

Thanks ladies I love our boy name to. The problem is I am not in love with any girls names the way I am with our boy name. Fingers crossed the good lord just gives us a boy so I don't have to worry about it lol. =]
    1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us

Olive June looks the best with August Patrick. Emery is a nice name but its really trendy compared to August. Besides, Olive June is simply adorable; I for one am in love with it!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen