Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Everly has a trendy sound. I prefer Evelyn (which is popular, but still classic). However, the combination of Evelyn and Beverly means Everly is special for you, which is what's most important. I like namelover's suggestion of Everly Snow or Everly Winter, which includes a snowboarding reference. I think Everly matches well with your other children's names, but, as others have said, it's a popular-sounding name.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I don't think Everly will be the next Avery. However, a lot of people might mis-hear Everly as Beverly or Avery, but if you are ok with just correctly that, I think it will be fine. Everly matches well with Oakley, Aspen, and Brecken. I'd alternatively suggest "Eve" since it's in both Beverly and Evelyn.

I don't hink Everly will be the next Avery. And I think it fits the spirit of your other children's names better than Evelyn and such. Everly Snow is amazing!

Everly Noelle is my favorite from your list! But I love Everly Snow or even Everly Nivea and Everly Eira (both middle names mean snow). Nevada means snow too. Everly Winter is super pretty too.

Good luck!!
    : Thatcher - Fletcher - Forester - Slater - Magnus - Sawyer - Remington
    : Penelope - Talulah - Estelle - Daphne

Vote [UPDATED]
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9830218

I love Everly, and even more since you are honoring family members! Everly Noelle is beautiful, and I also like the suggestion of Everly Snow.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby