Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Alice, harry and imogen are perfect :-)
    Personally I wouldn't pick Alice,harry and Lucy because I think Lucy and harry sound kind of similar but who am I to talk when my favorite twin sibset is Isabella and Annabelle:-P
    Either way you can't go wrong with your choice!
    I also love Oliver with your kids
    That was my feeling too. As they both have an "ie" ending sound so I was trying to find something fabulous that stood alone, was special enough and still flowed with the other names. Though Lucy in my mind does evoke a strong yet sweet, intelligent and slightly cheeky little girl (just like my Alice actually) so I think that's why I have always liked it. Though I think Imogen does the same feeling for me too Thanks for your thoughts!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I really love Imogen with Alice and Harry. I love Lucy, too, because Lucy and Alice seem perfect together. And I think Oliver is the perfect boy's name! It fits in so well.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

I really like Imogen with Alice and Harry as well! Imogen is classic without being common and has some lovely NNs (Immy, Genny, Gen, Midge...)
    Definitely think Alice is a classic and Harry is a 'royal' - but agree that your names are quite traditional 'English'!
    I wouldn't go for Oliver but that's probably because I know loads of baby boys called that here, it's so popular. But it is a great name!

Keeping with a two syllable theme, how about Edward or Thomas?

Quote Originally Posted by helliecopter View Post
    I really like Imogen with Alice and Harry as well! Imogen is classic without being common and has some lovely NNs (Immy, Genny, Gen, Midge...)
    Definitely think Alice is a classic and Harry is a 'royal' - but agree that your names are quite traditional 'English'!
    I wouldn't go for Oliver but that's probably because I know loads of baby boys called that here, it's so popular. But it is a great name!

Keeping with a two syllable theme, how about Edward or Thomas?
    Unfortunately our last name is Took. So Thomas Took is totally out.....imagine Tommy Took....Oh kill me now!!!!! And Edward in my mind is still about 110years old . I am a little worried about the popularity of Oliver. But in Aus I think every second kid I meet is called Harry. So I guess I shouldn't have an issue with popularity....Oliver though is not so popular where we live. Should add that the choosing of Harry was all my husband. He always wanted a boy called Harry so there was never even a discussion on a boys name!

Thanks for your thoughts
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

While Lucy and Imogen are some of my favorite names, the first name I thought of with your sibset was Eliza Christine. Alice, Harry, and Eliza are a lovely sibset! As an alternative to Lucy (to avoid the ending), what about Louise? Oliver works well with your sibset too. I love Edward more, especially with the nn Ned, but if you're not feeling it, what about Philip, Robert, Charles, David, James, Jacob, or John (Jack)?