Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shieldsc View Post
    Oh, I love Imogen, but I think Lucy is so wonderful with Alice and Harry!
    shieldsc i still do have a soft spot for our short list of names. Husband's pick has always been Lucy. Still a soft spot for it......so definitely not getting rid of it just yet
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Alice, Harry, and Imogen are perfect together! It's a very typical sib-set here in England, I think, as all three names rank quite highly. I love them together!

Both your boys options are lovely, too. You can't go wrong with either!
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

I think Alice, Harry, and Imogen sound good together. I also like Alice, Harry, and Lucy.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Imogen was never my cup of tea, but it goes really really well with Alice and Harry! Lucy is my favorite!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Thanks Berries

Husband definitely still has a soft spot for Lucy, and if I said a definite yes to Lucy then we would be done. But since I am still ummming and ahhhing over the name....Imogen definitely sounds like a good option.

@sapphires its funny you say they are a classic English sibset. I have been awfully worried that the media was saying that the royal-bub-to-be, if a girl, Alice was up the top. I would be horrified since we already have a "royalish" name with Harry. I have been told before that my taste in names is old fashioned English (though I would prefer timeless )

Any other feedback would be great!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!