Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and...

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amelia

11 16.92%
  • Lorelei

14 21.54%
  • Felicity

21 32.31%
  • Lucinda

13 20.00%
  • Elizabeth

20 30.77%
  • Violet

18 27.69%
  • Zelda

4 6.15%
  • Penelope

22 33.85%
  • Annabelle

16 24.62%
  • Josephine

19 29.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New list: Girls' names

We are not worrying about middles for now. Siblings are Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve. Please vote for your favorites and feel free to suggest others -- we've had some great suggestions from you berries so far!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I forgot to put Rosalind on the list -- it's one of our top choices as well. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I really love a lot of your choices, but I think Lorelei sounds best with your sibset.- Just saw you're adding Rosalind. It's a beautiful name and I think it works with your sibset as well.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I voted Elizabeth, Violet, and Josephine, but agree that Rosalind is perfect as well. Lots of lovely choices!

Thank you! I'm glad to see so many votes for my favorite names. None to eliminate so far except Zelda (my 6-year-old's favorite name).