Names Searched Right Now:

Add to the list?

I have been reading the Song of Ice and Fire books and watching Game of Thrones on HBO and I like a few of the names. I just can't decide if I like them enough to add them to my favorites list. Thoughts?

Sansa (or Sanza)
    Arya
    Asha (or Aisha)

I also like Rickon for the boys list.
    Mommy To:
    Owen Michael and Jackson Floyd
    #3 Due February 27

Sansa (or Sanza)- For some reason, I think of Samsung when I see these names. Pretty sound, but doesn't feel easy to say without a British accent.
    Arya - I knew a girl named Arya, and even though she was a terrible association, the name itself is GORGEOUS.
    Asha (or Aisha)- Not loving this. How would you pronounce it?
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I love Arya, but not so much the others. It's funny because I liked Sansa while I was reading the books, but I don't really like it now.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Arya or Asha. Both are quite lovely.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Sansa (or Sanza) - Have to say, I don't like this.
    Arya - Beautiful name, like this spelling better than Aria.
    Asha (or Aisha) - My cousin's wife is named Asha (ah-sha) and she is a wonderful person. I love this name for that reason and for its charm. She spells it Ayse.