Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibsets you hear often...

I don't know about you, but there are certain sibsets that I hear extremely often. I know at least four sets of brothers named Kevin and Ryan, my own brothers being one of them. I know three Kevin and Katie's. I know two sets of twins named Sarah and Lauren(!) and another set of sisters also named that.

So what about you, Berries? Out of curiosity, any sibsets that you hear all the time, or at least know a couple of? (I'd especially like to know about any more Kevin and Ryan's, because that appears to be quite a trend in my small town!)

I know so many siblings where there is at least an Amalie, Marie, Emilie, Sofie or Emma (4/5 of the names are the names of some of my little grandnieces (Amalie and Sofie are siblings, and Emma and Marie are siblings). These names are extremely popular here - not only as first names but also as middles (especially Marie and Sofie).

Other than that, I don't think I know two sibsets with the same first names.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"

I actually don't know any sibsets with the same names... but I'm alway really curious about this. I'd love to know stats on which names are commonly used together (though not necessarily like the twin list from the SSA because those are usually pretty themey).
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Eleanora, Minerva, Lilac and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher, Edmund, Joscelin, Gideon

I know two Sophie and William sib sets and two James and Andrew.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Oliver & Elliot (I know 2)
    Isaac & Jacob (I know of 3 - one has a Matthew too though)

Thats all I can think of now!
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina