Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regina?

I would be wary of the teasing potential, but, mostly, I just don't like the name much. Regi as a nickname really doesn't appeal to me, either.

I think it's a very pretty name, and kids can get teased for absolutely any name if they think hard enough. Everyone knows it's pronounced Regeena most commonly. I would go with Regina but I like Gina better for a nickname
    Adriana Josephine,Alessandra Mary,Leah Susannah Claire,Mariana Abigail,Marisol Demetria,Caroline Michaela,Angelina Josephine,Susannah Loretta Fay,Leah Katarina,Eliza Cristina Joyce,Antonia Faith,Diana Jade,Audrina Rosemary,Sarah Guinevere,Catherine Ariadne, Jade Olivia *Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph,Gavin Daniel,Daniel Nico,Lewis Malcolm,Jared Levi,Jesse Levi,Connor Sebastian,Callum Wade,Keegan Jude,Quentin Dominic,Adam Elias,Calder Avery,Riley Shea,Adrian Daniel,Avery Shea,Joseph Dominic

I love Regina, I don't think it's a name to tease any more than usual (if they want to tease no matter what the name). Regi is a cute nn.

top combos: Max Leonardo || Jane Birdie

Beckett | Jude | Nolan | Dalton | Max | Ferris | Teague | Bram | Otis | Ari | Neil
    Jane | Alice | Naomi | Fiona | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Thea | Aviva
    Elena 'Laney' | Bridget | Cordelia | Evadne | Shea

Carly & Zach ::💙 Ezra Wolf Z. 💙:: Born 4-29-16

I don't love the name, but I consider it usable. I don't think the teasing potential is that bad.
    Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Luther's little brother November 2015!
    Currently loving: Magnus, Tiberius, Gregor, Corvus and Ulric.

I love Regina! I know a teen Regina IRL and she is very sweet. She goes by her full name.
    When I first meet her I didn't like the name but it's growing on me. She pronounce it "reg-ee-nuh". I would forget about Regi - it's a beautiful name in its full form.
    And I think teasing potential is not that big(it depends on the kind of girl though). If you pronounce it "reg-eye-nuh", I see no reasons for her to be teased.