Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regina?

I would be wary of the teasing potential, but, mostly, I just don't like the name much. Regi as a nickname really doesn't appeal to me, either.

I think it's a very pretty name, and kids can get teased for absolutely any name if they think hard enough. Everyone knows it's pronounced Regeena most commonly. I would go with Regina but I like Gina better for a nickname
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

I love Regina, I don't think it's a name to tease any more than usual (if they want to tease no matter what the name). Regi is a cute nn.

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

I don't love the name, but I consider it usable. I don't think the teasing potential is that bad.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I love Regina! I know a teen Regina IRL and she is very sweet. She goes by her full name.
    When I first meet her I didn't like the name but it's growing on me. She pronounce it "reg-ee-nuh". I would forget about Regi - it's a beautiful name in its full form.
    And I think teasing potential is not that big(it depends on the kind of girl though). If you pronounce it "reg-eye-nuh", I see no reasons for her to be teased.