Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hate to be a downer, but I don't care for Lux. Josephine is beautiful.

Go for it! Lux is unusual, and not the name I'd pick for my own kiddo, but it's the name you love, and it pairs well with Domino. Lux Josephine is lovely together. And I don't think it matters so much how it fits with your last name.

Love it! For me the flow of Lux Earle's not the best but not the deal breaker. Go for it.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Thank you again everyone for your feedback. I've been reading them to my husband as well to help us finalize our decision

I'm in the naysayers camp with this one.
    Lux in this combination makes me think "luxury," especially with Earl. Lux Lord.. Lux Prince.. etc.
    Josephine is wonderful, but with Lux and Earl, I think of the Empress Josephine.
    The name's just too... expensive for me. Sorry.

Domino is cool. How about Dorothea Josephine? "Dot" and Domino. Cute!