Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks

Thank you all for your feedback. I agree Lux Earle isn't the absolute best flow, but I've said it over and over a million times and to me it's not bad.

I've also poured over hundreds of names and have not come across anything I like as much as Lux, or at least that my husband and I can agree on. I am still very open to suggestions now that you all know my other daughter's name and our last name. I'm also pretty firm on Josephine as a middle name because it's after my father and grandfather. In general I'm looking for something that is strong and holds up with Domino.

Thanks again.

Love it, so cute!
    Please pray for Lucy, her and her family need your support: http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

Currently loving....
    Henry, Jack, Jude, Liam, Beckett, Wesley, Noah, Mason, Simon, Luke
    Lucia (Lucy), Annabel, Eloise, Leah, Avery, Brennan/Brynn, Lilah, Reese, Annora, Antonia

I like it. As most of the people said on the forum, it's spunky and fresh. It's great with Domino, and both are very fresh and enticing.
    Good luck
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

I love Lux and I feel like Josephine balances it out nicely... but I wouldn't pair it with your last name.

I really the combo, plus I love the sound of just the first and last names together. Lux Earle is such a cool sounding name! Kudos!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine