Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like it! The flow is good, Lux is offset nicely by retro Josephine and Lux & Domino are great together, so it ticks all the boxes for me.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah or Celeste Susannah - Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementine Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah/Lula Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I love it! Two of my favorite names, and Domino and Lux sound really good together.
    Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna

I prefer Josephine to Lux. I'm afraid Lux is the brand of soap my parents always bought and I still use Lux shower gel...
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I prefer Josephine. I think Lux makes a great mn but I wouldn't use it for a first name. I have the soap brand in my head as well. But more importantly, the flow of Lux Earle isn't appealing (luxearle).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Cool idea... I think I'm with Mischa on the flow of Lux Earle. If that's your last name, I'd rethink the one-syllable first.