Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like it! The flow is good, Lux is offset nicely by retro Josephine and Lux & Domino are great together, so it ticks all the boxes for me.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I love it! Two of my favorite names, and Domino and Lux sound really good together.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I prefer Josephine to Lux. I'm afraid Lux is the brand of soap my parents always bought and I still use Lux shower gel...
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I prefer Josephine. I think Lux makes a great mn but I wouldn't use it for a first name. I have the soap brand in my head as well. But more importantly, the flow of Lux Earle isn't appealing (luxearle).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Cool idea... I think I'm with Mischa on the flow of Lux Earle. If that's your last name, I'd rethink the one-syllable first.