Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think Lux Josephine?

Due in two weeks and having the hardest time settling on a name. What do you think of the name Lux Josephine. We have another daughter named Domino as well.
    Last edited by nic; May 10th, 2013 at 01:02 AM.

I actually love it! Not totally sold on the first and last together without the middle to add the flow. But overall, I say go for it.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Lux Josephine Earle is beautiful.

Lux Earle as a name is a little off to me but it's not awful, I've seen worse. Domino and Lux make a cute sibset, too
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

Lux Josephine...
    Lux is a cool, spunky name that projects a spirited attitude. I also think Lux, works with Domino as well. Lux and Domino have a similar edge, they both look edgy and intriguing along with sounding daring. Domino is a very unusual, daring choice that has bags of attitude. You need a name as equally as funky as Domino which Lux is. Lux is has similar qualities to Domino and they look very electric together. I also love Lux with Josephine which is a gorgeously vintage choice. I love the name Josephine. Lux Josephine sounds lush.

I think Lux is a cool name, she definitely will not have to go by her last initial. And classy Josephine is awesome. I think they go pretty well together. And Lux & Domino, sounds like a funky little sibset. I think the names go well together because they are different and edgy. Good choice!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Alina | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Margo | Milena | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!