Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Emerald seems to get lost for some reason with Clementine which i think is a massive shame. Emerald is so sumptuous, it needs a first name that helps it shine, if you'll excuse the pun. I love Clementine, its in my own list, but it feels a bit too country for exotic Emerald. But saying that, if i saw a Clementine Emerald in the Birth Announcements, i'd think it was gorgeous and i'd be v happy.

What do you think of Cosima Emerald? Possible nicknames Mimi, Mia, Mima, Sia maybe? I love Cosima and, to me, it is as sophisticated and evocative as Emerald.
    Last edited by freya55; May 5th, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Susannah Maybelle Pearl or Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I very much prefer Matilda with Emerald. I like Clementine Ruby like in your signature. Matilda Emerald is so so pretty!!!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I'm not a fan. The contradictory imagery coupled with the repetition of the "em" sound at the beginning of both names just isn't my favorite.

They don't work well together, sorry!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

They're too much together. I also don't like how one is a fruit and the other is a gem, plus there is the "color clash" issue as well, with Clementine conjuring up an orange hue and Emerald conjuring up a green one.

Emerald has also never been a name I liked, though I do think it goes a lot better with Matilda than with Clementine.